Senior Thesis Research
1. What are your top 5 biggest problems as a senior in college or recent college grad?
(i.e. money, time management, unhealthy habits, etc.)
2. What do you do to stay organized? (i.e. Post-Its, planner, napkin notes, etc.)
3. How do you relax and unwind?
4. Would you take advantage of a series of inexpensive, healthy living and
organizational tools if presented to you?
5. Is there any advice you would give to underclassmen or recent grads?
I learned about mangos today. <3
without it people would kill each other
“it’s very exciting to think that you don’t run out; that history doesn’t run out, that art doesn’t run out. so you just go as far as you can and leave some room for the next guy” -Milton Glaiser ♥
Life is a tragedy to those who feel and a comedy to those who think.
Why I love Danielle R. Foley
To get up each morning with the resolve to be happy…is to set our own conditions to the events of each day. To do this is to condition circumstances instead of being conditioned by them. —Ralph Waldo Emerson—